Apparel made - ups and home furnishings lab
- The Apparel Made-ups and Home Furnishings special lab will focus on developing an understanding of key theoretical concepts and on practising skills associated with the areas of clothing, textiles, and fashion. "There is a compelling need to launch a world-class skill development programme in a mission mode that will address the challenge of imparting the skills required by a growing economy”.
- To encourage research and education on Apparels and Home furnishing by organizing training/workshops to students for skill up-gradation
- Supports and organize the activities and enhance collaborations between textile and fashion research groups from different fields in the college by encouraging the interdisciplinarity.
- Our prime task is to enhance career opportunities of students through quality publications and filing patents.
- Key theoretical concepts and on practicing skills associated with the areas of clothing, textiles, and fashion.
- Practical application of the knowledge and skills will be demonstrated in projects reflected at both the personal and work level.
- Exploring career opportunities that may lead to successful employment in the areas of clothing, textiles, and fashion.
- Developing entrepreneurial skills and evaluate opportunities within the textile and fashion industry.
What we do
- Fibre to Fabric.
- Value addition to Textile material.
- Designing and Product Development.