Electronic product dev lab
- To enrich the knowledge of a students to develop their own products
- To produce innovative products and solutions to fulfill the emerging customer needs through consultancy services
- To introduce industry specific electives for enhancing the technical skills of the students to develop embedded based products
- Ultimate client fulfillment is our top priority. We will work untiringly to satisfy our clientele. We produce innovative products and solutions to fulfill the emerging client's needs through consultancy services.
- To motivate the students to achieve more in their field and provide required helps to become an entrepreneur in their future.
- Electronic Product development laboratory of Bannari Amman Institution has been established in the month of July 2018.
- Our primary objective is to support the students to develop their own products in the domain of electronics and embedded system by motivating them to participate in National level events.
- We are deeply engaged in providing a pleasant platform for students to enrich their knowledge in the field of Electronics and pioneering the students to file a patent for their own ideas.
What we do
- We are working in the fields like Embedded System, PCB Design, IoT, Software development, MATLAB, LabVIEW, CAD design, Machine vision to develop Innovative products and to fulfil the requirement of customer through consultancy services.
24 Nov 2019Won 1st prize in the national level ROBOGOLF competition in Sarvavidya Fest2019 event organized by i- Robochakra, Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore
30 Oct 20195th place along with one lakh cash prize in Bengalathon, a national level technology based competition organized by the Department of Information Technology and Electronics, Government of West Bengal
1 Oct 2019Winner award and cash prize of Rs.5000 in Techfest 2019- 20 organized by IIT Bombay at BMS Institute of Technology and Management, Bengaluru