Energy storage & conversion
- Energy Storage and Conversion Lab will strive for excellence in the Energy storage devices, Management systems, and Electric vehicles fields, through the delivery of high quality continual training to the engineering professionals and also to create a conductive and supportive environment for all round growth of students.
- To develop new engineering technologies for Electrical Energy storage devices
- To Design and develop the energy storage management systems and monitoring systems
- To Design and develop the power conversion units for recharging the energy storage systems
- To develop the customized energy storage devices and management systems for electric vehicles
What we do
- Energy Storage and Conversion Lab of Bannari Amman Institute of Technology has been established in the month of July 2018. Our objective is to provide continuous training to students to develop their innovative ideas in the field of Energy storage and conversion technology. We are providing an environment for students to enhance their knowledge in the field of energy storage devices pioneering the students to file a patent for their own ideas