Artificial intelligence lab
- The vision for the Artificial lntelligence lab will focus on the knowledge, information and interaction at the disposal of agents, robots and humans to improve their performance we aim to apply machine learning techniques, spanning natural language processing, deep-learning and computer vision, to extract information and provide knowledge to potentiate intelligent decision automation systems and human-AI collaboration.
- To promote advanced research and education on AI by organizing training/workshops for students and research scholars for skill up-gradation.
- Supports and organizes the activities and enhance collaborations between AI research groups from different fields in the college by promoting the interdisciplinarity.
- Our prime responsibility is to enhance research credentials of students and research scholars through quality publications and filing patents.
- Identify Innovative research directions in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Assist in the development of Partnership with Industries regarding Internships, Industry Projects and Placements.
- Establish, Refine and Implement strategies to take the idea in to students and faculty fraternity.
What we do
- Machine Learning & Optimization Techniques.
- Deep Learning using Computer Vision Techniques.
- Natural Language Processing Algorithms and its Applications.
8 May 2021First Prize in the IET Sponsored Hackathon Held at KCG College of Technology, Chennai. Prizes Won in Intel AI Developer Contest’ 2019
8 May 2021Harish M - 192CB116 from IInd Year CSBS has shortlisted for TATA Crucible Hackathon south zone finalists for the project titled “Application for 2D Barcode scanning from Metal Surface”.