Design and prototyping lab
- Shape the future of the engineering graduates by developing competitive industrial knowledge and make them independent to handle the future challenges
- To prepare the student as an expert for getting a better position in the CAD industry.
- To make the students as CAD expertise is one of the most promising growth areas for meaningful employment well into the twenty-first century.
- Students graduating with this domain knowledge, they may find employment in Multinational Companies (MNC’S) or can start their own startup industry.
- Apply solid modeling software to create 3D objects, multipart assemblies, and presentation drawings from sketches, dimensions, and constraints.
- Integrate solid modeling software with Rapid prototyping software to create files for manufacturing parts.
What we do
- To enrich their knowledge in the field of CAD software and Prototype machines for participating in National / International Design competition as well as for preparing industry expectation drawings / CAD models.
- To support the students to develop their own products using CAD Software / Prototyping Machines and pioneering the students to file a patent for their own ideas.
- We are deeply engaged with a pleasant platform for industries to provide technical support as a consultancy work for their requirements.