Intelligent communication and embedded systems lab
- The Next Generation Networking Laboratory uniquely offers academic training and research expertise in wireless communication system development.
- To encourage scientific exchanges amongst academia and industry personnel in the field of 5G Wireless Technologies.
- To provide research support and consultation for industry and other government organizations.
- To use the latest facilities in order to provide technical training programs in the field of 5G Wireless Technologies.
- To organize seminars and workshops with an aim to promote research lifestyle to the student community and enhance the spirit of research by Eminent Professors.
- To motivate and train students to participate in National and International competitions.
- Next Generation Networking laboratory focuses on Multi-user Massive MIMO, mm-Wave MIMO, NOMA, Cooperative, Cognitive Radio technologies, which form the pillars of 5G. Our primary objective is to support the students, Faculty and researchers to develop their own products in the domain of Wireless Communication networks by motivating them to participate in National and International events. We are deeply engaged in providing a pleasant platform for students to enrich their knowledge in the field of Next-generation wireless communications and pioneering the students to file patents for their own ideas.
What we do
- NGN laboratory is deeply involved in developing Products related to Wireless technologies. Carry out the Consultancy on technical knowledge and infrastructure. Provide Technical training for Students and Faculty members. Inculcate the students to participate in National and International competitions.
8 May 2021Won I place with cash prize of 50,000 for the project titled PayirKappan under the “SMART FARMING” category in DAKSH- 20 Hackathon organized by Sastra University, Thanjavur.