Printed circuit board lab
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Laboratory envisions to equip the students in the area of Electronic Product Design by providing a continuous hands-on experience and turn out the students in taking up the real-time projects.
- To impart the knowledge required for recent and advanced PCB Design and Manufacturing processes.
- To empower the students with state-of-art technology to meet the growing challenges of the industry.
- To encourage the students to participate in various technical national and international contests
- To enable the students to take up the real-time industry as well as interdisciplinary projects.
- To develop a modern and efficient laboratory infrastructure
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Laboratory focuses on complete electronic system design and prototyping. Our primary objective is to support the students, faculty, and researchers to convert their ideas into Electrical/Electronic Circuits, Prototypes, and then to Products. Motivate the students to participate in National and International level competitions. This lab aims to develop an in-house electronic product to accomplish the "Make In India" initiative.
What we do
- PCB Design Single and Double Layer
- PCB Prototyping Single Layer
- Antenna Prototyping
- PCB Assembling & Soldering
- Electronic/Embedded System Design and Prototyping
8 May 2021Won First Place with Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000 in Depict and Design (PCB Design Competition) by Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore.
8 May 2021Recognized as Special Team under the Technology domain of a National Level Competition ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharath Hackathon’ organized by Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya Engineering College, Gujarat.
8 May 2021Won 3rd place with a Cash prize of Rs.1,500 in track HACK4FARMING of ‘PU Digital Hackathon 2020’ organized by Parul University, Gujarat