Signal processing for health care lab
- Signal Processing for Health Care (SPHC) Laboratory envisions to equip the students in the area of Biomedical Product/Process Design by providing a continuous hands-on experience and turn out the students in taking up the real-time projects
- To impart the knowledge required for recent and advanced Signal Processing for Health Care Device development.
- To empower the students with state-of-art technology to meet the growing challenges.
- Also, we are involved in organizing training/workshops for students and research scholars for skill up-gradation.
- To encourage the students to participate in various technical national and international contests.
- To enable the students to take up the real-time industry as well as interdisciplinary projects
- Our prime responsibility is to enhance research credentials of students and research scholars through quality publications and filing of patents.
- Develop functional signal processing methods using time sequential models such as Hidden Markov Model (HMM) to improve recognition accuracy in multiple user scenario. (Software Implementation).
- Development of passive signal processing techniques to analyze ambiguity and interference is needed as human behaviors often present strong time correlation rather than time independence. (Software Implementation) /li>
- Development of signal separation techniques and multiple user behavior model is needed. Currently models for single user are only available. (Hardware Implementation).
What we do
- Functional Signal Processing Software
- Passive Signal Processing Software
- Front-end Signal Processing Hardware