Unmanned aerial vehicle lab
- To establish a state of the art laboratory for the development Fixed Wing and Multicopter Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- To equip students with strong fundamental and practical knowledge on the construction and operation of UAVs.
- To facilitate research activities in collaboration with reputed national and international organizations.
- To cultivate entrepreneurial skill and encourage students towards business start-ups.
- To specialize students in designing and fabrication of fixed wing and multicopter UAV for various civil applications
- To equip students toward manual piloting and program autonomous UAV for perform predetermined missions
- To establish a center for excellence for unmanned aerial vehicles through collaboration with industries
8 May 2021Secured 2nd Place for Innovation category of SAEIndia Sothern Section - Aero Design Challenge 2020
8 May 2021Secured 1st Place in RC Plane Event conducted by Madras Institute of Technology, 2020
8 May 2021Secured 1st and 2nd Place in RC Plane Racing conducted by Kumaraguru College of Technology, 2020