Virtual instrumentation lab
- Our Vision is to strive for excellence in the field of Virtual Instrumentation. The laboratory has a keen objective on developing products for needs of the society and industries with the latest technology in the data acquisition field. More than that, it imparts knowledge and continuous training for the students in the field of Virtual Instrumentation.
- To equip students with the thorough knowledge on data acquisition.
- To collaborate with the industries and institutes on developing solutions for problem statements in the field of Virtual Instrumentation.
- To bring out various applications of virtual instrumentation in the form of products.
- Train the students on virtual instrumentation and participate in NI National & International contests like NI-YANTRA, Global Student Design Contest, First Robotics Competition, NI Autonomous Robotics Competition, India Skill Competition and Student Innovation events.
- Make the students ready to take up certification examinations.
- Conduct online LabVIEW certification examinations.
- Help students to carry out their mini and major projects in various domains using the LabVIEW platform.
What we do
- Measurement and Instrumentation and its application.
- Controls and Mechatronics.
- Automotive Electronics and its applications.