Worldskills training centre
- Improving student’s community, with the power of skills.
- To raise the profile and recognition of skilled students and show how important skills are in achieving economic growth and personal success.
- Identification of skill sets to participate.
- Creating interest and motivating students to participate.
- Creating Skill Labs of WorldSkills Standards.
- Training students with international best practices.
- Ensuring expansion of skills set year by year.
- To enroll students in international skill competitions.
- To Promote the exchange between young professionals from various regions of the world.
16 May 2020TN Skills District Level Pre-screening Competition
8 May 2020TN Skills District Level Competition
8 May 2020TN Skills State Level Pre-screening Competitions