- The BlockChain Special Laboratory at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology intends to create international leaders in researching, developing, and disseminating technical solutions and policies about cyber security and privacy. The vision of the BCT laboratory is to make India as a cyber secure country in the world.
- To conduct basic and applied research in the area of Cyber Systems and Information Assurance.
- To collaborate with industry, government and academia on both the theory and practice of information assurance and cyber security.
- To train professionals, students and government officials to adapt the modern cyber security practices.
- To provide technical training to the students on Blockchain technology and cyber security practices.
- Motivate and guide students to participate in international and national wide technical competitions on Blockchain Technology.
- To train the government officials, police officers about the real-time cyber issues and bitcoin forgery.
- To train the students to get placed in an cyber security based International companies.
What we do
- As Blockchain technology is going to be future, we are urged to update ourself into this technology.
- So, we have planned to expertise the students in the field of Blockchain Technology by making them write quality technical papers to present in the reputed conferences and get published in the highly impacted journals.
- To make them do innovative projects in the Blockchain Technology.
- Further, they convert the projects into marketable products.
- To signing MOU with reputed Industries.
- To get engage with consultancy projects and engage students with stiffened internships.
- To get the BCT students placed in a highly paid Blockchain based firms.