In the world of technology, the human life will be incomplete without the role of Computer Technology. Computer Technology at BIT is interdisciplinary. It was inaugurated in the year 2019. Here we empower students with the tools and ideas that can be applied anywhere both in college and beyond. We aim at molding the students into highly qualified technocrats and to make them good citizens of our nation to serve the industry and society. B.Tech. Computer Technology programme has a heartfelt team of dedicated faculty members with a sound knowledge in various areas and it has the state-of-art facilities for various laboratories and supports smart class learning.
To build a conducive academic and research environment, to make students adapt to the changing needs of the 21st century, and to foster innovation and entrepreneurship in the field of computer technology.
- To provide undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with strong, need-based, theoretical foundations as well as practical exposure.
- To train the students to effectively apply this education in real-world problems and enhance their potential for lifelong learning and career enhancement and a competitive edge in the challenging global work environment through exposure to state-of-the-art industrial practices and preparation for global technology competitions
- To facilitate research activities in collaboration with reputed national and international organizations and instil best managerial skills and entrepreneurial practices and encourage students towards business start-ups.
- engineering professionals, innovators or entrepreneurs engaged in technology development, technology deployment, or engineering system implementation in industry.
- capable of interacting with their peers in other disciplines in industry and society and contribute to the economic growth of the country.
- successful in pursuing higher studies in engineering or management and pursue career paths in teaching or research