The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was started in the year 1996 and presently it offers under graduate programme in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The under graduate programme has been accredited for 6 years by NBA, New Delhi (Tier - 1 format - Washington Accord) and 8 years by Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), U.K. The department has excellent state of art industry collaborated laboratories to facilitate the learners on world class standards and explore 360 degree view of industrial processes. It also offers Ph.D. / M.S. (By Research) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Full Time / Part Time). The Department has qualified faculty members with excellent academic records. The Department is equipped with excellent laboratory facilities since its inspection.
To offer world-class education, by providing Academic and Professional competence in tune with technological and societal aspirations.
- To produce globally competent Electrical and Electronics Engineers through continuously evolving teaching and learning process.
- To promote the knowledge and skills of students, members of faculty and supporting staff through professional training.
- To induce the young minds of engineers to meet the expectations of industry and society.
- Work in Energy/Power sectors / Software domain or be an Entrepreneur.
- Involve in Inter/multidisciplinary teams and assume position of Leadership and responsibility in their career.
- Adapt to the world of constantly evolving technology. B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering Bannari Amman Institute of Techn