The Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering was established in the year 2007 which offers a UG programme (B.E) in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. The B.E. programme has been accredited by NBA, New Delhi and IET U.K. The department has a dedicated team of highly qualified members of faculty having expertise in broad interdisciplinary research domains. The well equipped laboratories provide a plethora of opportunities for the students to quench their scientific pursuit. The department has established a Centre of Excellence for Industrial Automation with advanced controllers and real-time process stations which mimic an industrial scenario. Dedicated R&D faculty teams are involved in writing research proposals and techno-commercial proposals for government funding agencies and industrial firms which provides a wide exposure to the students. The department has signed several MoUs with reputed companies from where the students get benefits for their R&D work, consultancy projects, internships and placement.
To empower the graduates with first-class engineering skill and make them excel in the field of automation to serve the National and International needs both at social and industrial fronts with the help of centre of excellence in the core domain.
- To strengthen the relation between academia and industry for their mutual benefits
- To empower the students with balanced technical education to confront multidisciplinary engineering problems
- To update the existing infrastructure along with establishing a new one to encourage research and start-up related activities.
- Work in multidisciplinary engineering automation domain, allied industries, software companies and academic institution.
- Pursue their higher studies/research at the reputed institution in India /abroad
- Have the Social Responsibility, Team Work Skill, Leadership Capabilities and Lifelong learning in their Professional Field and also become entrepreneurs